Hi, welcome to Sasukepedia Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Paul Hamm page.
Just wanted to thank you for your help in editing Sasukepedia. TheRCShow 18:00, October 18, 2009 (UTC)
- First of all, sign your comments. Second of all, format the heading properly. Third of all, no. There has been way too much speculation, especially among anonymous users. (HairMetalLives 23:00, February 18, 2010 (UTC))
So when will you give permission? - by Limin870716
- I'm not sure exactly. I'll tell you this, though: Pestering me endlessly about it will not make me do it any sooner. (HairMetalLives 22:33, February 20, 2010 (UTC))
- I've got a question for you: Why don't you sign your comments? Also, your grammar and spelling are horrible.
- Anyhow, I have explained why there is no page yet before twice, but I'll explain it again, and this will be the last time I explain it. There has been too much speculation on that page, especially among anonymous users. I am getting very tired of the endless questions about this. Like I mentioned above, pestering me non-stop about it isn't going to push me into creating/unlocking the page. (HairMetalLives 20:38, February 26, 2010 (UTC))
Do you know if Google Translate will work for this wiki? because the japenese formats aren't coming on to tmy computer. Iamsofakingcool71 22:53 and 22:54, March 20, 2010 (UTC)) (signed for Iamsofakingcool71 by HairMetalLives)
- Under the view menu of your browser, which character encoding setting are you using? If you're viewing this wiki with Unicode, the Japanese characters should be visable. If you're using Western, they'll appear as either syntax or empty boxes depending on which browser you've got. (HairMetalLives 20:34, March 21, 2010 (UTC))
Do you think you could create the redlinks on the SASUKE 25 page so we can see how the obstacles are? (Iamsofakingcool 23:50, March 28, 2010 (UTC))
- I've been doing that for a while now. I've only got one left, the Bridge Jump. (HairMetalLives 23:51, March 28, 2010 (UTC))
Sure, I'll help you if I can (thumbs up). (Iamsofakingcool 23:54, March 28, 2010 (UTC))
- I just started the Bridge Jump page, it just needs statistics. This SASUKE 25 stuff is going to take a while, so anything you can contribute will help. (thumbs up back at you! ;) (HairMetalLives 23:58, March 28, 2010 (UTC))
My modifies on Sasukepedia
Hi, I'm new on this wiki. I want to ask you, since I don't know well the english, if you can see my changes and improve it.Bartjks 12:51, April 5, 2010 (UTC)