Party Time is a team on American Ninja Warrior's team competition franchise. Team members have included Brian Arnold, Jake Murray, Jennifer Tavernier, and Barclay Stockett. They were crowned the champions of the first season of Team Ninja Warrior.
Team Ninja Warrior 1
- Jake Murray won the first race against Adam Grossman,
- Jennifer Tavernier won the second race against Courtney Venuti who fell on the Log Grip, and
- Brian Arnold capped it off by winning the anchor run against Jamie Rahn.
They ran as the top bracket in the second round where they went up against the InvincAbels:
- Jake Murray fell on the Ring Toss and injured his left knee in the process therefore, he lost the first race against Nathan Jasso,
- In the second race, Jennifer and Jeri D'Aurelio both scaled the Warped Wall at the same time, but Jennifer hit the buzzer a second faster than D'Aurelio,
- Brian Arnold then won the anchor run against Abel Gonzalez.
They moved on to the Relay showdown where they went up against The Real Life Beasts, with Jake Murray's injury, Travis Weinand substituted for Murray. Fortunately, Erica Cook of Real Life Beasts, fell on the Log Grip, therefore this gave Party Time a strong lead and ultimately they won the relay showdown, securing their spot in the finals.
Party Time then competed in Episode 8 where they first went up against The ExpendaBulls:
- Jake Murray, who returned from his injury, won the first race against Alan Connealy,
- Jennifer won the second race against Luci Romberg who fell on the Log Grip,
- In the Anchor run, Brian was neck and neck with Kevin Bull and ultimately Kevin beat Brian to the buzzer by 7/100's of a second,
- Brian and Kevin had a rematch in the Sudden Death Race, fortunately Brian won this time.
Party Time then ran as the top bracket in the knockout round where they went up against Storm Team Moravsky:
- In the first race, Jennifer and Marybeth Wang both failed at 3 attempts at the Warped Wall but Jennifer lost because Marybeth was the first to the obstacle,
- Jake Murray won the second race against Rob Moravsky who fell on the Dancing Stones, and
- Brian Arnold won the Anchor run against Joe Moravsky.
Party Time then proceeded to the Relay showdown, there, they won against the Lab Rats and secured their spot in the Championship Relay. In The Championship Relay, they went up against Team TNT and ultimately Brian hit the buzzer first before Travis Rosen. Party Time became the champions of Team Ninja Warrior.
Team Ninja Warrior 2
- Jake Murray won the first race as his opponent Brian Kretsch who fell on the Flying Shelf Grab,
- Jennifer Tavernier lost the second race against Anna Shumaker, and
- In the Anchor run, Brian Arnold fell on the Floating Tiles and lost to David Campbell who fell on the Flying Shelf Grab.
In the Knockout round, they went up against the Golden Hearts:
- Jake won the first race against Neil Craver,
- However, Jennifer and Brian lost their races against Natalie Duran and Grant McCartney respectively, and the defending champions got eliminated early in the competition.
American Ninja Warrior: Ninja Vs. Ninja
After a disappointing early exit on Team Ninja Warrior 2, Party Time returned for American Ninja Warrior: Ninja vs. Ninja. This time, Barclay Stockett, replaced Jennifer Tavernier from the first 2 seasons. They first competed against the Brazi Bros in Episode 3:
- In the first race, Alexio Gomes made an early dismount from the Tilting Ladders and beat Brian Arnold to the buzzer by 0.4 seconds,
- Barclay won the second race as her opponent Brittany Reid fell on the Floating Tiles,
- Jake Murray then won the third race against Lucas Gomes,
- In the Relay, Alexio fell on the dismount on the Tilting Ladders, which put a 5-second penalty on Lucas. This gave Brian Arnold an opening as he got to the buzzer first at the top of the Warped Wall.
Party Time then went up against the All-American Ninjas in Round 2:
- Brian Arnold won the first race as Paul Hamm fell on the Rumbling Dice,
- In the second race, Barclay fell on the Rumbling Dice but won the race as April Steiner Bennett fell on the Salmon Ladder,
- Jake then won the third race against Jonathan Horton therefore, Party Time advanced to the finals.
Party Time competed in Episode 14 against the Hashtag Ninjas in Round 1:
- Jake won the first race against Nicholas Coolridge who fell on the Parallel Pipes,
- Barclay won the second race against Larissa Cottle,
- Brian won the third race as Jesse La Flair fell on the Hanging Staircase.
The team would go up against Tri Hards in Round 2:
- Jake lost the first race against Adam Rayl,
- In the second race, Barclay reached the Zig Zag Climb but as she tried to lock her feet onto the platform, her arms gave out and she fell onto the mats below. She still won the race as Rebekah Bonilla fell on the Rumbling Dice,
- Brian won the third race as his opponent, Sean Bryan fell on the Zig Zag Climb,
- The team did lost the first relay race that followed,
- But they won the knockout relay race as Adam Rayl fell on the Salmon Ladder therefore, Party Time moved onto the final.
In Episode 16, Party Time went up against Labreckfast Club in Round 1:
- Jake Murray won the first race as Chris DiGangi fell on the Wingnuts,
- But Barclay lost the second race against Jesse Labreck after getting hung up on the Ring Toss,
- Brian Arnold lost the third race against Jon Alexis Jr.,
- The team also lost the relay race that followed and they got eliminated from the competition.