LaBreck called her team "The LaBreckfast Club" because it was part of her last name and that she and her teammates were known for their speed. It also plays on the title of the 1985 movie, The Breakfast Club, thus giving their team a 1980s theme.
Team Ninja Warrior 2
Because she qualified for the national finals of American Ninja Warrior 8, LaBreck was chosen to form a three person team of her own for Team Ninja Warrior 2. The LaBreckfast Club made its debut in Episode 6. They first went up against Ryan Stratis and his team, Stratis Faction:
- In the first race, Noel Reyes and Mike Bernardo were neck and neck but Noel Reyes managed to beat Mike to the buzzer by 14/100 of a second,
- In the Second Race, Jesse LaBreck and Grace Sims got hung up on the Ring of Fire, but Jesse LaBreck managed to get through it faster as well as the rest of the course and she hit the buzzer at the top of the warped wall winning the second point for the team,
- Jon Alexis Jr. then closed the match-up by successfully winning the Anchor Run against Ryan Stratis.
They ran as the top bracket in Round 2 against The Ballers:
- Noel Reyes won the first race against Lorin Ball,
- In the second race, Jesse LaBreck beat Meiling Huang and put up the fastest female finish at 46 seconds,
- But Jon Alexis Jr. fell on the Ring of Fire and lost the Anchor Run against Paul Kasemir,
- Jon and Paul had a rematch, but Paul won the sudden death race, and the team ultimately was eliminated.
The LaBreckfast Club competed again in Wildcard Episode 8 as the only team that did not make it into a relay showdown but were the producers pick. They first went up against Jamie Rahn's Superhero Squad:
- Noel Reyes got his third individual win against Sean Darling-Hammond, who fell on the Floating Tiles,
- In the second race, Jesse LaBreck also got her third individual win against Rachael Goldstein, who also fell at the Floating Tiles,
- Jon Alexis Jr. lost the Anchor Run against Jamie Rahn,
- But in the sudden death match, Noel Reyes went up against Jamie Rahn. Noel won the sudden death match because Jamie fell on the Ring of Fire.
In the Knockout Round, The LaBreckfast Club went up against The Wings:
- Jesse LaBreck won the first race against Melanie Hunt, who fell on the Swing Jump,
- Noel Reyes followed that by winning the second race against David Yarter,
- Unfortunately, Jon Alexis Jr. lost the Anchor Run against Thomas Stillings,
- In the sudden death race, Noel Reyes suffered his first ever defeat, losing to Thomas Stillings after falling on the Ring of Fire, and the team was eliminated from the competition once again.
American Ninja Warrior: Ninja Vs. Ninja
The LaBreckfast Club returned to compete in the spin-off, American Ninja Warrior: Ninja vs. Ninja. However, Chris DiGangi, who had begun dating captain LaBreck, replaced Noel Reyes from the previous season. The team first competed in Episode 2 where they first went up against Team Tarzan:
- Despite being neck and neck with Travis Weinand through most of the course, Chris was the first to the buzzer and won the first race,
- Jesse won the second race against Emmi Rosales who got hung up on the Tick Tock,
- Jon then closed out the matchup by winning the third race against Ben Melick, who fell on the Pole Grasper.
Moving on to Round 2, The LaBreckfast Club went up against Team Dark Horse:
- In the first race, Karson Voiles got to the top of the Zig Zag Climb before Chris DiGangi. However, Karson forgot to hit the buzzer at the top and hit the blue light at the side instead. Therefore, Chris hit the buzzer first, giving the first point to the LaBreckfast Club,
- Jesse LaBreck won the second race, as Tammy McClure fell on the Salmon Ladder,
- Jon Alexis Jr. then won the third race against Lance Pekus, and the LaBreckfast Club made history as the first team that was captained by a female that guaranteed a spot in the playoffs.
In Episode 13, the LaBreckfast Club took on Frostbite in Round 1:
- In the team's first loss of the season, Chris DiGangi was beaten by Frostbite's team captain, Nick Hanson,
- Jesse LaBreck did, however, win the second race against Zhanique Lovett,
- As did Jon Alexis Jr. in the third race against Jackson Meyer,
- In the relay race, Nick fell at the Floating Tiles, allowing the LaBreckfast Club to win the race and advance to the next round.
- In the first race, Jon brazed his foot in the water at the Sonic Swing. Though he continued on and kept it close against Ian Dory, his wet foot and long legs didn't serve him well at the Zig Zag Climb and lost to Dory,
- In the second race, Jesse got a huge lead on Jeri D'Aurelio. She then continued along and made history by becoming the first woman to complete the entire extended course on Ninja vs. Ninja, tying the score up 1-1, while D'Aurelio fell on the Rumbling Dice,
- In a very close third race, Chris broke away with the lead after Dan Yager brazed his foot in the water at the Rumbling Dice, allowing the LaBreckfast Club to take the lead,
- The match continued into a relay race, where the running order was LaBreck, DiGangi, and Alexis Jr. Despite a demanding early lead, Alexis Jr.'s long legs hindered him again at the Zig Zag Climb. Ian Dory passed him up and tied it up again,
- With the match now being settled by a knockout relay, captain LaBreck made an executive decision. She moved herself to the final leg at the back half of the course, putting Jon at the beginning of the course. Her risky move paid off, as Jon gave the team a head start in the first 3 obstacles. Then, the team's lead was widened after Dan Yager fell at the Hanging Staircase, giving Dory a five-second penalty against LaBreck. It came down to the Zig Zag Climb, where Ian shockingly fell midway. Jesse went on to complete the final obstacle yet again and became the first woman to win on the final leg of a relay race, advancing the LaBreckfast Club to the finals.
In Episode 16, LaBreckfast Club went up against Party Time in Round 1:
- Chris DiGangi fell on the Wingnuts and lost the first race against Jake Murray,
- Jesse LaBreck did win the second race against Barclay Stockett,
- Jon Alexis Jr. won the third race against Brian Arnold,
- The team did win the relay race that followed.
They would go up against Team Ronin in Round 2:
- Chris fell on the Tick Tock and lost the first race against JJ Woods,
- Jesse did get her 10th individual win by winning the second race against Meagan Martin who fell on the Wingnuts,
- Jon then won the third race against Flip Rodriguez,
- The team also won the relay race that followed and The LaBreckfast Club became the American Ninja Warrior Ninja Vs. Ninja Champions!